We are still accepting sponsors for 2014

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Challenge #16

I'm going to post this again because I'm not sure if it was seen but the winner for our Beatles challenge is
Congratulations  4. Lorraine A! please email me for your prize (musicallychallenged at ymail dot com)
 
Now onto this fortnight's challenge:
we would like to challenge you to make a creation based off of a song from a movie...any movie, any song.

our sponsor for this challenge is Sassy Studio's Designs and they have provided my team with some awesome images.
and now for some inspiration from our DT!

 Kapree
using a song from the movie Grease

KristyLee
using a song from the movie Aladdin

Laura
using a song from the movie Sleeping Beauty

I hope you'll join us for our Movie Soundtrack challenge!!!
-------------------------

3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW ! I just saw that I won the last challenge !! thank you so much :-)
    Going to email you now :-)
    Love the theme this week too and fabulous DT inspiration :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lorraine! What a fun new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lorraine! How exciting for you. I want to comment on the entries thus far. They are absolutely spectacular! What a fun challenge Kapree. The originality of the entries are mega fun to comment on - they are SO diverse. Great theme. xox

    ReplyDelete