We are still accepting sponsors for 2014

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Challenge #21

Good morning,

I would like to thank everyone for playing along in Challenge #20 there are some super great projects! I am so glad I don't have to pick, we make Mr. Random to all the work. So the winner for challenge 20 is......

#5. Mervi

Please e-mail musicallychallenged(at)ymail(.) com for your prize. 

It's time for Challenge #21 the theme of this challenge is "A Girls Name." This means to pick a song that has a female name in the title of the song. It can be any type of genre you'd like. You can make anything you would like for example, Tags, cards, ATCs, 3D etc...
There will be a winner's post announced later.
I also have some wonderful news to share with you all, Kapree had her baby!!! He is a boy, and they are both doing wonderful! So needles to say Kapree didn't have time to make an inspiration piece for you, but I am sure you all will understand :)

I do have inspiration to share with you all however,

I, KristyLee, went with the song title "Her Name is Alice"(Alice Madness Returns Version) by Shindedown <click this to go to youTube to watch the video.



And now for Susan's inspirational piece. The name of her song is "Wings for Marie" by Tool.





Our sponsor for Challenge #21 is Aurora Wings Digital Art stamps by Mitzi Sato-Wiuff




Here is a little about Mitzi:

I started this current style of "tradigital" mixed media in fantasy themes by drawing and painting elves, fairies, and mermaids. I have since discovered that I also enjoy visiting the dark side occasionally with 'dark & macabre' and 'horror' pieces. One of my favorite themes is contemporary Buddhist fantasy art since I enjoy researching different traditions and cultures around the world.

As I continue to experiment with different approaches and themes, I am sure you will see shifts in styles or even medium from time to time. In case you have noticed, I have long signed my works with my deviantART username, Aruarian Dancer (http://www.aruarian-dancer.deviantart.com). That's me.

Click Me! To be taken to her Etsy store!

I am sure she would like it if you visited their Facebook group Click Me!


We would like to thank everyone for playing in our Challenges, this one will be the last challenge for a little while. Kapree needs time with her new baby. 


You can click on the names to go to their blogs.
Thank you again for making this a fun time, we will be seeing you all around blog land!
Stay Crafty my Friends!
Peace,
KristyLee




Hello players, Kapree did a pre-scheduled post before she went into the hospital. However, when I tried to add the DT info and stuff, Blogger would not let me do an "Edit" to her original post. So therefore I created a whole new post. When I did this I could not get linky to work.
Now I am seeing Kapree's original scheduled post. It wont let me delete this post. 
HOWEVER THAT A GOOD THING! Because I am seeing a linky there!! So please link up your projects to the post before this one. Or CLICK ME! to be taken to the linky.

Sorry for this  being a bit A$$ backwards. But good luck to all! And thanks for playing in our last (for now) challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I don't see your linky so I will enter my project here. If you set up a linky, could you please notify me at fitkitty1@gmail.com so I can come back and link up - thank you! Here's my card link below. I was inspired by the song "Love Grows where my Rosemary Goes" by Edison Lighthouse, and I included a link to the song/video in my blog post so you can listen. Thanks for a fun challenge - I think I played here once before but I just rediscovered you. Wishing you a wonderful day!

    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2014/03/glitter-n-sparkle-dt-st-patricks-add.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi FT Kitty, I am sorry about the linky thing. I dont understand Blogger. I dont know how to add it. I will work on getting some one to add it in. And I will let you know when it's been added. Thank you so much for playing!
      Peace,
      KristyLee

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much, I'll email soon;-))m

    ReplyDelete